Sparked Equips Sigma Business Solutions with a Content-Rich Website
Sigma Business Solutions delivers over 20 years of experience in the field of SAP data management and transformation.
Founded in 1997 in Toronto, Canada, Sigma Business Solutions is a global leader in SAP data and information life cycle management, including SAP archiving, SAP application decommissioning and S/4HANA migration.
Sigma partners with global leaders, such as SAP, OpenText and PBS Software, to help provide organizations with best-in-class enterprise solutions and professional services.
A Website with Poor Performance, a Confusing User Experience and Limited Functionality
When Sigma Business Solutions approached us, they were frustrated with their website. The performance was subpar, the design was dated, the user experience was clunky and it had limited functionality.
Simply put: Sigma’s website wasn’t doing what they needed it to do. And it didn’t reflect the size, scope or level of service they offer their clients.
Sigma engaged Sparked to design and develop a new website that would:
- Provide a better user experience, with information organized in a way that’s intuitive and easy to navigate, showcasing their numerous service and technology offerings.
- Align the visual brand with their target audience, so they could better resonate with others in their industry vertical.
- Demonstrate their years of experience by delivering a more mature online experience.
They had worked with other website agencies before, but were often disappointed with the results, so they were glad to have a new partner to put their trust in.
“From start to finish, the team at Sparked Digital was incredibly professional and made the entire process a breeze. They listened to our vision and the end result was a modern and user-friendly website that has been a huge asset to our business.”
~ Client, Sigma Business Solutions
A Completely Redesigned and Rebuilt Website
Sparked worked closely with Sigma’s team over the course of four months to reorganize their content, refine their copy and redesign the pages. At the same time, Sigma was having their visual brand identity updated, so we were able to use their new logo, colour palette and fonts to guide the design.
After the design phase was complete, our team rebuilt the website using WordPress and the latest supporting technology. The result was a faster, more professional and sleeker experience.
Their new website loads in just over 1 second, which is a dramatic improvement from their previous 9-second load time.
Some additional elements of the website that set it apart include:
- A mega menu that helps user navigate their content-rich site seamlessly.
- A extensive client list with the ability to filter by industry.
- A simple and intuitive design that helps users find the information they’re looking for.
- A resources page that delivers documentation and promotes webinars.
Today, Sparked continues to support Sigma by providing ongoing website hosting and maintenance, ensuring their website is performing optimally and is secured from cyberthreats.